Myanmar Youths in Action will organize a youth camp at Chaungthar Beach as a 3-days program from January 6 to 8, 2012. The title of the youth camp is "Impact of Human Behaviours at Chaungthar Beach", which is a research-based program. We are inviting all the young people of ages between 18 and 30 for this youth camp. All selected participants will have to pay the program fees 40,000 Ks. (at most) to cover transportation, accommodation, and meal during the camp. All applicants must be active players in youth work and volunteerism working for the society. Applicants will need to have basic knowledge on environment protection.
"Impact of Human Behaviours at Chaungthar Beach"
January 6-8, 2012
Objectives of the Camp
- To analyze waste management by respective parties at Chaungthar Beach
- To increase public awareness of water pollution
- To create a research-based youth activities with a meaningful outcome
- To educate the youth participants about the impact of waste on the environment
- To increase capacity of youths by improving and setting up network strategies and coordination
40,000 Ks. (at most)
Last Date of Registration
December 31st, 2011
Tin Myat Htet - 09 7311 7849